A seasoned IT professional operating at the Executive Director level with a successful background in financial services including investment banking, private equity and insurance
End-to-end, cross asset management capability and team leadership, marrying the application, development and infrastructure domains to deliver coherent and appropriately risked business solutions.
Analytical, strategic, commercially aware and business outcome focused – covering four main areas of expertise…
- Service Transformation – The service architecture, design and transformation of traditional IT products into portfolios of consumer centric, risk appropriate and sustainably priced service offerings underpinned by robust, service based financial and operational models.
- IT Departmental / Product Head with a strong focus on change, innovation, major transformations, migrations and outsourcing in addition to operational process and efficiency improvements.
- Strategy, Architecture and Engineering including System Integration; enabling IT business solution leadership from initial vision through to technical blueprints, aligned with prevailing corporate standards.
- Programme, Project (Price 2 Practitioner) and Delivery Management (inc. SDLC) for complex initiatives requiring significant business analysis, technical oversight, thought leadership and problem solving.
Business Vertical Experience
- Risk & Finance Solutions
- Legal & Compliance Solutions
- Asset / Portfolio Management Solutions
- Algo / High Frequency Trading
- Direct Market Access
Enterprise Wide Experience
- Enterprise Shared Services / Managed Infrastructure Services
- Market Data Distribution / Middleware Solutions
- Data Architecture, ILM, Data Warehousing / Archival / Data Marts
- High Performance Computing / GRID
- Information Security